Skip to main content

Exam Overview

Today in the class we talked about our exam coming up in a week. It scared me when Mr Schick mentioned that this time next week we would be taking our exam.

  • test in room 114 (same room)
  • 100 multiple choice
  • 2 essays
  • Wednesday 12/13
  • 15 extra minutes
  • review tests/quizes
  • review blog
  • no computers or phones
  • pack a lunch
  • can leave after 2nd exam
  • 15 minutes to finish after 1:30 mark
  • test will not be in the same classroom where you take the test (most of the time)
  • can study once you finish
We also went over the pop quiz we took on Monday. Although I am not fond of pop quizzes I only got three wrong. I would appreciate notice ahead of time so I can study and be confident/comfortable with the material.

Comments