Skip to main content

Site Conversation

Today was an eventful day to start off we switched seats. I really liked my old seat so I was definitely a little disappointed to switched. Many people were complaining about the whole switch as well. Then we went on to discuss site. We started talking about how New York is twice the size it was many years ago.We then went on to discuss the Hurricane Harvey and how that affected everyone. Houston has become a large city and attracts many people and businesses. Some of my classmates mentioned that they even knew people who were affected. Hurricanes are formed by warm water and hovers over the area before the hurricane hits. My class believed that the water didn't have anywhere to go. This affects not only the city it's in but the nation itself not knowing how to fix it.

Comments