Skip to main content

Study Hall

Today in class we didn't learn anything and basically had a study hall. I worked on my science homework and watched Netflix but Mr. Schick made me turn it off. We were allowed to go to our lockers to get books and such. I went up with Kelsie and wrote my name on her stick on chalkboard that's in her locker. It's crazy the difference of the hallways when there's classes going versus when there's not. We went back to class and I worked on my blog, english, and science homework. I like having these types of classes because it not only helps the teacher get things done but also students get homework done. I think we should have these classes often. Possibly every other Monday would be great. It gives us a chance to unwind during the busy day. It helped me come home from school today and not have much work to do.

Comments