Skip to main content

Test 9/12

Today in class we took a 100 point test. I felt I did alright but I know there were some answers I was unsure about. I forgot what a perihelion and a stenographer was. Although, I felt I did pretty well with the essay questions. I tried my best to answer each one with as much detail as possible. My guess is that I got around a B on the test. There were a lot questions I felt confident on but definitely some I didn't know on the four point questions. I liked how the test was set up. If you study right from your textbook you'll be sure to do well. Next test, I'll make sure to review my notes/vocab a little bit more. Mr.Schick made the test challenging, but not to the point to where I thought it was impossible. Next time I will be sure to improve my study habits and hopefully feel more confident than I did today.

Comments